Metal Square Tieback Seventies – Silver
- SIMPLE & ELEGANT APPEARANCE : This white square shaped curtain tie back is perfectly designed to complement any curtain and adds an extra element of charm to your overall home decor. Sold individually
- EASY TO USE : A unique way to hold your curtains back in style, the advantage is that no fixings are needed. The curtain goes through the brooch and secures with a tapered stick, chop stick style, without damaging your walls
- BIG SIZE : This holdback fits perfectly with any heavy curtain panel with its large dimensions of 9″W x 7″H x 0.8″D. Do not use with sheer panel. Sold individually
- EASY CARE : Clean with a damp cloth. Not machine washable. Imported from France, made in PRC
- LARGE collection : collection Seventies. Color silver also available in black, white or chrome and many other different designs
Out of stock
Subtly designed, this square shaped curtain tie Seventies adds an extra element of charm to your overall home decor. Easy to use and practical in design, this curtain holdback comes in two parts a ring and a stick. The curtain goes through the brooch and is secured with a tapered stick, to keep it in place, without damaging your walls. This gorgeous curtain brooch is made of metal with dimensions of 9″W x 7″H x 0.8″D. This holdback fits perfectly with any heavy curtain panel. Do not use with sheer panel. Color white, available also in black, silver or chrome and many other different designs. Clean with a damp cloth. Not machine washable. Imported from France, made in PRC. Sold individually. Exclusive in design, this drapery tieback can be used in any part of the house or even in an office. This drapery tieback is a truly original curtain accessory that is bound to be a talking point amongst friends and family and a wonderful gift idea too!
|Dimensions||0.8 × 9.0 × 7.0 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.